Technical Sales Specialist
Job Type :
Career Level :
Some College Coursework Completed
Job Description :
This position requires an experienced professional to provide pre and post-sales support to the Regional Sales team. The Pre-Sales solution architect type role will be responsible for product high level solutions design, presentations & demonstrations, working with key partners, delivery of Professional services and injecting personality and flair as the conduit between the technical team and various stakeholders within GLENTEL Business Division.
Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations:
· Meet with clients to review their needs and design solution based on company products and services, using a consultative approach
· Provide Professional Services delivery in areas such as Needs Analysis projects and Business Process Discovery and documentation.
· Makes presentations to both customers and sales personnel, providing basic system layout and design
· Review all sales and work orders to ensure technical accuracy and proper parts.
· Work with outside vendors to co-ordinate the design and implementation of external services, where required.
· Will help in the training of Sales people and Technicians on current and future products and services
· Participate in sales calls to assist sales staff in meeting client’s needs, provide technical support and maintain current knowledge of market conditions and customer needs.
· Maintain strong cross- functional relationships with functional areas of the company related to success of the process
· Occasional travel to offsite locations and duties as requiredSkills,
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· 5 plus years’ Experience in Radio Frequency communications systems is mandatory
· 5 plus years’ experience TCPIP / Information Technologies business applications/solution sets a definite asset.
· Telecommunication Solution Architecture including Private Radio Frequency radio networks, Mobility solutions, Systems Integration experience with voice and data technologies
· Demonstrated strong consultative service skills
· Sales support experience in Telecommunications industry with a strong understanding of the sales process and cycles
· Project management and /or consulting sales support experience would be an asset
· Professional services sales support experience as asset
· Critical Path Management / Timelines implementation/ experience would be an asset
· Post-secondary education in related field.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and professional presentation skills required in a boardroom setting.
· Able to work on numerous project simultaneously and to adhere to strict timelines and administrated duties such as keeping CRM and project status documentation up to date.
· Ability to work with the Microsoft suite of programs including: Excel/Word/Project/Visio/PowerPoint
· Must have knowledge in producing propagation studies for systems being designed
· Work closely with manufacturers to obtain technical information to produce accurate solutions for the sales team
· Preferably CET certified
GLENTEL INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is strongly committed to diversity within its community and encourages all qualified individuals to apply-including women, visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginal persons and persons with disabilities.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Powered by Monster