B2B Retail Specialist
Job Type :
Career Level :
Some College Coursework Completed
Job Description :
Mac Station is an Apple authorized reseller serving the Greater Vancouver community. Our journey began in 1993 in Maple Ridge, with the idea of providing complete sales, service, and support for Apple solutions. Mac Station has since moved and grown to three retail stores in Vancouver, Burnaby, and Abbotsford. While the locations have changed, our commitment is the same, to provide the best Apple solutions.
Business Specialist Vancouver
As a Business Specialist, you’re an endless source of knowledge when it comes to Apple products and the many ways they can help a business succeed. Bring our business strategy to life as you exceed your personal and business goals. This role reports into the Retail Store Manager and Corporate Sales Manager
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
• Delivering an exceptional, game-changing business customer experience within the store.
• Creating opportunities by qualifying business introductions and engaging in dialogues with potential business customers.
• Developing both new and existing business relationships through a balanced sales and service model.
• Supporting store events and workshops to attract new business customers and inspire loyalty throughout the business community.
• Capturing and maintaining accurate customer contact information in the Retail business CRM application to manage business opportunities and relationships.
• Educating your store team members by sharing Retail business priorities, strategies, and progress.
• Support outside sales team in assigned territory by being the store level contract for key accounts looking to place orders for Apple hardware and third party solutions.
• Develop new opportunities for onsite service and training.
• Pre -qualify customers for onsite services and maintenance contracts.
• Assist in scheduling onsite visits and training for business customers.
• Knowledge of specific vertical markets such a retail POS systems, video editing, Mobile workflows and cellular communications.
• Willingness to learn new wok flows and applications used in business environments.
• Familiarity with Windows environment and basic networking principals.
Here’s what we want:
• 1-3 of customer-facing sales experience in a business environment, preference given toward those that have worked in the cellular industry
• Proven success qualifying and closing new or existing business sales opportunities.
• Proven ability to lead and inspire a team within a dynamic environment.
• The ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and corporate partners both individually and in groups.
• A strong desire to surprise and delight business customers with innovative services and solutions.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Powered by Monster