Territory Account Manager
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
About Us: GLENTEL’s Business Division operates nationally and provides integrated wireless solutions for public safety, government and business customers. These solutions include designing and commissioning wireless networks for commercial applications in three core areas: terrestrial radio systems, satellite network services, and advanced mobile solutions. With more than four decades of experience in wireless communications, GLENTEL has the largest technical staff of its kind in Canada to develop, install and support a broad range of end-to-end solutions.
Territory Account Manager:
We are currently seeking a Territory Account Manager to join our team. The Territory Account Manager is responsible for promoting, selling and leasing wireless solution products and services to new and existing accounts with the purpose of achieving the defined sales quotas in a specific geographical territory.
The successful candidate will be highly professional and have previous experience in wireless sales for large fortune 100 accounts.
General Responsibilities for the position include:
- Focus on the promotion and sale of the wireless voice/data solutions in wireless verticals
- Promote and sell other Glentel Wireless Solutions Packages
- Strive to sell Glentel Wireless Solutions Packages. Identify opportunities to offer and sell other Glentel Wireless Dealer’s products and services
- Develop the expertise and skills in the sale of Glentel Wireless Solutions Packages to become a resource contact to support other Glentel Communications Consultants and Communications Consultants in the sales of these packages
- Achieve Monthly and Annual Sales Gross Margin Dollars quota
- Participate in the defined Sales Process and Activity Management Database
- Make professional written and verbal presentation of Glentel product and service to the maximum number of accounts possible
- Source product and service through order books, price lists, management of technical staff, to effectively accomplish the above presentation whether reactive or proactive to client requirements
- Work in cooperation with the designate technical staff to ensure the technical viability of the proposed system by submitting drawings (sketches), requirements, and objectives of the proposed system
- Closely work with the account or potential account while doing the above to ensure details are complete
- Ensure that the following documentation is completed in an understandable manner according to Branch and Corporate policy: Sales Order/Rental Order, Lease Documentation (as required), Licensing Documentation, Client Approval Authorization, Credit Authorization
- Arrange in cooperation with the service department for installs, removals, maintenance of customer equipment whether new, rental or leased equipment
- Follow-up with clients on a regular basis
- Maintain client relations in all areas including complaints, service, maintenance, accounting and immediately take action with the appropriate departments to ensure client satisfaction
- Work in close cooperation with other sales people by keeping them informed of customer requests as it affects other sales territories
- Keep accurate and up-to-date operational and technical files on all clients in the assigned territory
- Keep accurate records of daily activities with prospects and customers via CRM
- Complete monthly sales planner daily and submit at Manager’s request
- Provide an Annual Business Plan with written accounts of sales goals, including dates of accomplishments
- Perform KPI’s as outlined and agreed to by the Branch Manager
- Dress code of business professional be followed (suit and tie for men, for women business suit or dress and jacket).
General Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Plan, organize and monitor activities according to priorities
- Control and adapt to interruption, changes, disorder and repetitions without losing efficiency or composure
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong negotiating skills and a thorough knowledge of inventory control
- Demonstrate a mature, professional demeanor and the ability to handle issues with tact
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and use sound judgment to prioritize activities
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Exceptional attention to detail required
- Strong organizational abilities and good time management and project planning abilities
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft products
- A passion for working with both internal and external customers
We Offer: As an employer of choice, our professional work environment offers opportunities for advancement and a positive dynamic team environment with a competitive compensation & benefits package. Come join the winning team!
GLENTEL INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is strongly committed to diversity within its community and encourages all qualified individuals to apply-including women, visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginal persons and persons with disabilities.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Powered by Monster