“Delivering value and top-quality wireless products and accessories to loyal Costco shoppers”
As the exclusive third party operator of the wireless kiosks inside Costco Wholesale warehouses across Canada, WIRELESS etc… provides Costco members with top value for their dollar. With a wide range of wireless products, accessories and services from Rogers, Fido, Bell, Solo and Virgin, WIRELESS etc… consultants help choose phones and plans to suit people—not the other way around.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· generous compensation & benefits package
· an award-winning training program and the support to succeed!
· opportunities for advancement in a positive work environment
· flexible hours
· work-life balance
In 3 short years WIRELESS etc… has expanded to 76 Costco locations across the country. But it isn’t just what we offer that helps keep us so strong—it’s what our people have to offer.
WHO YOU ARE:
· YOU are committed to driving sales and building/solidifying a customer base while maintaining performance levels in accordance with WIRELESS etc… goals and objectives
· YOU embrace technology and are passionate about bringing it to others
· YOU are a motivated and creative team player with retail management experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· YOU lead by example and possess strong training and professional development skills
· YOU have a strong work ethic with a positive, energetic approach and attention to detail
· YOU have superior customer service and selling skills
· YOU have excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
· YOU are proficient with basic computer programs such as Windows and Outlook
· YOU maintain a professional appearance, demeanour and attitude at all times
· YOU are ready to kick-start your career as a WIRELESS etc… Sales Manager!
This position serves as the key resource for employees and customers. The Sales Manager is involved in directing and controlling all aspects of store operations including sales, customer service, recruitment, training, inventory management, accuracy of daily transactions, in-store merchandising and staff development and motivation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for overall store sales, budget and scheduling
· Maintain high levels of product and service knowledge and provide excellent customer service
· Recruitment, orientation, training, mentoring and managing employees
· Work in partnership with Senior Management and store employees on marketing, promotions, maximizing store sales and in-store presence.
· Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory and procedures
· Ensure a high level of store maintenance
If you have the drive and innovation that set you apart from the rest, WIRELESS etc… may be for you! We invite you to submit your resume in confidence.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Powered by Monster