Inside Sales Representative
Job Type :
Career Level :
Some College Coursework Completed
Job Description :
Inside Sales Representative
Are you looking for a career in Sales? The Glentel Business Division is currently seeking an individual who possess a high level of energy and self motivation and is interested in helping to nurture and build high quality business relationships with existing and prospective customers.
GLENTEL’s Business Division provides integrated wireless solutions for public safety, government and business customers. These solutions include designing and commissioning wireless networks for commercial applications in three core areas: terrestrial radio systems, satellite network services, and advanced mobile solutions. With more than four decades of experience in wireless communications, GLENTEL has the largest technical staff of its kind in Canada to develop, install and support a broad range of end-to-end solutions.
· Responsible for building high quality business relationships and initiating sales calls to new accounts to grow the customer base.
· Demonstrate high sales and service skill levels to deliver on our customer’s business needs.
· Utilize the Glentel sales methodology effectively to communicate benefits of multiple products, services, features, rate plans, and special offers to existing and new customers.
· Reach monthly business targets and contribute as a team player to the inside sales team’s success.
· Provisioning of Services, liaison with Glentel’s network suppliers, configuration of customer communications devices into a customized communications solution.
· Earn the customer’s loyalty by delivering exceptional service that delivers the right product at the right time at the right price.
· Maintain a high level of up to date product knowledge and market trends.
· 1+ years of experience in sales and service in a team environment.
· College diploma and/or equivalent work experience; preference given to candidates with experience in B2B wireless and/or computer sales.
· Excellent Phone & Communication Skills
· Must have strong organizational abilities and good time management skills.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office & Outlook.
· Must have the ability to work independently and in a team setting.
· Must be able to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
· High energy level, high degree of self-motivation, and a cheerful, positive attitude.
GLENTEL INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is strongly committed to diversity within its community and encourages all qualified individuals to apply-including women, visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginal persons and persons with disabilities.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Powered by Monster